Saturday, December 31, 2011

With so many light years to go, and things to be found.

Resolutions for 2012:

#1. Stop multi-tasking, even on the computer.
#2. Stop buying things just because they're cheap. I'll don't use/wear them more than 3 months later. Quality over quantity.
#3. No more TV. This isn't even 5% as drastic as it sounds, seeing as the only television I watch are special programmes/ the news/ half a drama episode if I happen to be passing by the TV then. I do, however, watch a great deal of shows on my laptop. Notable exceptions from this ban are Kurosagi (watched it halfway then stopped months ago), Doctor Who (already downloaded it!), and Sherlock (showing in January only anyway).
#4. No stupid little obsessions. I'm going to clear out my room later today and stuff anything remotely hobby-related in the attic storeroom. With my A-levels in 2012, I can't afford to spend my time making crafts, painting my nails or anything else. (This also means saying bye to buying my Eximus camera!)
#5. Exercise, sleep, eat well, blah blah.

Most of these resolutions are study-oriented, especially 1, 3 and 4. Number 4's only going to be true till until my A-levels anyway.

This is how things are like end 2011:

I managed to get to JC 2 after a great deal of last minute catching up. Below is how deranged I look after a typical school day.

Also I started bringing my dog to my room to play heh.

 Also I took some photos in my mum's toilet because I was bored.


The last two photos were from just before my birthday I think. If I don't lose the weight that I've gained over the past two weeks (as well as the weight that I will gain during the new year and Chinese New Year), I can always look at these photos to remember how I was slimmer then.

I just want to stay home and play Europe's The Final Countdown tonight! Or maybe on the supposed end of the world/world metamorphosis thing on 21st December.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments go through moderation, so don't expect to see them immediately after posting!